PCU dvd cover error

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Brian=Johnson, Sep 24, 2003.

1. Brian=Johnson

This is my first post here at the htf, but I have been reading for a few months now. This is a really cool place and I learn tons, thanks.

anyways...as PCU is one of my favorite movies I naturally bought it the day it came out after years of waiting. My girlfriend and I were comparing it to the vhs release. (I personally like the vhs release cover better than the dvd.) Upon carefully reading the back description, we found out that Fox made a mistake (at least on the dvd I have). Instead of reading Port Chester University like it should, it reads "Port Charles University." Does everyone else's copy read like this? I'm sure they do. Fox copied some lines directly from the vhs release, they could have at least got the name of the university right. Oh well, at least we have our PCU on dvd.

Not really a rant here, just an observation.

2. Kyle McKnight

Kyle McKnight Cinematographer

Port Charles it is on my copy.

3. Brian Kidd

Brian Kidd Screenwriter
    Supporter

Who knew that PCU took place in the same town as ALL MY CHILDREN! I wonder if Erica Kane graduated from there?

4. WillG

WillG Producer

Yeah, I noticed this as well.

I always wondered why this movie places Port Chester in Connecticut, when it is in New York. P.C. is right over the border, but in New York. They did get the "No Beer after 8:00pm" in CT right though