What's new

PCi subwoofers have begun shipping (1 Viewer)

Chris_O

Agent
Tom,
Thanks for the update, now maybe I will be able to get some work done tonight. Although I am starting to see some post from the lucky few that recieved their PCi's today, so I will probally keep checking this forum for some early reviews. :D
Chris

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
I hope to have various new manuals posted by the end of the week. The website was about 99% correct when we went on line but there are still housekeeping issues to work. Reformatting all the newest manauls in .pdf files is one of them.

Soon in any case.

When the first PCi reviews start rolling in though you'll all be eating those up, and manauls (sniff ;^( will be forgotten I'm afraid. I really don't think the first PCi buyers will know what to say though!

Ron

Todd_Michael_R

Stunt Coordinator
When the first PCi reviews start rolling in though you'll all be eating those up...
Well, here's one to help tide y'all over... ;)
After waiting until 7pm I was getting a little anxious, but sure enough, Brown came rolling up to my door at 7:06pm with a brand new 25-31PCi. Whoo hoo!
First impression: WOW!
Second impression: WOW!
After placement tests and calibration, I popped in some music to see how much fuller my B&W N805s would be. After some messing with the crossover, I had it tuned perfectly and the sub blended remarkably well. I wasn't planning on using the sub much for my music listening, as I am quite happy with the musicality, accuracy, and range of the N805s for music, but I may have to reconsider! More listening with 2-channel sources will help me decide that. But, so far so good.
On to the movies...
Next, fearing it would soon be too late to annoy the neighbors, I popped in some of the standards (Matrix, TPM, Toy Story 2, etc.) and went straight to the LFE-laden chapters. Truly a black and white difference! It was as if the final piece of a puzzle was snapped into place and I could see the whole picture. Granted, I never had a sub before and one of the reasons I bought one was to "see what I was missing". I can't even begin to tell you how much of a difference it has made in watching even just a few select scenes. I look forward more than ever to re-experiencing my DVD collection.
Even after only a few hours of experiencing this sub, I can tell this is going to be absolutely fantastic and I'm so glad I ran into SVS on these forums.
Thanks to Tom and Ron and the SVS gang for such a fine, affordable product that has such an impact. Hope all of you waiting anxiously for your PCi enjoy it just as much.
Todd

Sharon_W

Auditioning
Wow! I was expecting my sub to ship on Wednesday, but it shipped Tuesday!!!!! For those keeping score, I'm a 2400er.
Big ups, props, kudos and the like to Ron, Tom, Erik and the SVS gang for understanding our being anxious and doing ALL they can to get the product to the customer.
You guys should be in the dictionary under 'Customer Service'.
Great job!:D :D :D :D
Shipped Tuesday
ETA-Thursday
Bopin' to bass, Thursday night!:laugh:

Charles M

Stunt Coordinator
I got UPS email yesterday. It shipped on the 2April, ETA is 8April. I was expecting to have it by this weekend but, that's ok:frowning: . Sometimes I hate to have to order from places that are far from where I live...it takes to long to get here, just like my RP91 from JandR. Anyways, I'm just glad to get the notice!
Charles

SanfordL

Stunt Coordinator
For those of you who have already received your shipping confirmations, when did you get yours? It's 4:40 here localy, and I checking my email about every 2 seconds. Or, maybe T.V. was messing with me when he said, "Sanford, 46PCi?
Probably Tuesday-Wed. With some luck...you might have it before next weekend."
Oh well, it looks like it might be early next week. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: Ah well, soon enough I'll have it, and I'm order #2656 for those of you out there keeping score at home.

Robert Ma

Second Unit
Mine is on the way :)
I hope it makes it here on Friday but will live to a Monday delivery if it doesn't.

Matt Meyer

Stunt Coordinator
Boy I'm down on the list at #3166. Bright side is, maybe since all of you bought PCis' that the + models can slip through unnoticed.;)
m-mmeyer

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
Okay, I've got a suggestion. Those of you that tell us your shipping notice has arrived please include your order # in your post.

Chris_O

Agent
I got my shipping notice about 5:00 PM central time on Tuesday. UPS tracking says it will be here tommorrow and I can't wait.:D
Chris
order #2484

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
Sanford,
We ran short of a component for the 16-46 size today.I just got back from our supplier with everything we need to finish off your unit(and quite a few others) though. We just had some dinner and are going back for our second shift at the shop...we'll have your unit boxed and shipped before the end of the night:)
We did have a couple guys in the shop leave with a sudden/severe flu bug today. As long as the rest of us don't keel over...your sub will ship on Thursday for sure.
TV

MichaelJ

Agent
Just got my notice that my 25-31 PCi is on it's way and I can't wait. This will be my first sub.Now if only I could get confirmation from AV 123 about the 4.1 set . My receiver came last week Onkyo 797 . Life is good

Ken Custodio

Second Unit
Anyone know if SVS is still on track with the tenative schedule they had posted here a few days ago.
My order number is way down on the list...#2740. :frowning:
Ken

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
sheeees you guys remind me when i was a kid, waiting for my dad to bring me toys from singapore. and damn i cant buy an svs in the foreseeable future. grrr. i envy all of you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks