What's new

PCi subwoofers have begun shipping (1 Viewer)

Jason_Ro

Agent
Tom, you are truly a cruel person :) . Eh, not to abuse your generosity, but uh, mind making an estimate as to when orders in the 3000+ range will ship (specifically #3039)?

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Jason - What a coincidence! I ordered my 25-31 PCi right after you did: #3040.

Marc S Kessler

Stunt Coordinator
Order #2392 is my order and is going south. I guess based on the above info it should ship tomorrow. At least I hope it does:b

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
Order #2328 of 25-31PCi(22hz) here! Shipped Friday 29th. Scheduled delivery on April 2nd. Tickled pink here! UPS always delivers here between 11am and 12noon. I'll be THUMPING!!! by 2pm at the latest. :D

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
Ok...here's a rough breakdown...

all PCi up to 2420(ish) should ship on monday

2420ish to 2535ish should ship on tuesday

2540ish to 2670ish should ship on wed

2670ish to 2780 on thur

2780 to 2950 on fri.

that's a ROUGH guess now....and doesn't apply to Canadian or oversea orders.(we only ship to those locations once or twice a week because of the paper work involved in the process.

TV

Chris_O

Agent
Great News,
I'm order 2484 so with a little of luck I can start watching movies again this weekend. Can't wait. :D
Chris

Greg Br

Second Unit
TV,

Holy sh@# thats like 600+ subs if my math is correct, that is very impressive.

You said you had put these new drivers to task, so have I, with my dual 20-39cs subs and they are beasts, never bottom, never distort. I think you would have to try to damage these drivers to hurt them, unless they are already damaged. I worry for my amp more than I do for the subs.

Greg

Art_C

Stunt Coordinator
I think SVS is keeping some what of a lid on how many orders they have so far for the PCi's. Not all the orders are for subs, so I don't think they are shipping 600+ subs in one week. Playing detective here I recall Tom saying they are planning on shipping ~25 subs a day. But they are probably going to overdrive right now so that's call it 30 a day. So that's 150 add the dozen shipped out on Friday... I would venture to guess they have 150 - 200 PCi's on order. We should start a poll and take bets. :D

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
TV,

Thanks for working overtime to get us our subs. I've waited a long time for mine so a little bit longer won't kill me.

David King

Stunt Coordinator
2670ish to 2780 on thur
Cool, looks like #2779 might ship Thursday, barely. I only live 6 hours away, so hopefully UPS will get it here the next day and not sit on the thing for the whole weekend. I don't really care as long as it arrives safely. I still remember my last speakers they delivered, the little guy wasn't strong enough to carry the 40lb box so he carried it on his shoulder to my door then dropped it straight down to the ground on its side from his shoulder. :angry:
I'm also eagerly waiting for the SVS plaque, I ordered the others from showoffdisplays and they are due to arrive on the 4th according to UPS, since the SVS will be late it looks like it will have to fight for positioning. :D

Art_C

Stunt Coordinator
David, if I live 6 hrs away I will hop in my car and drive to SVS and camp out until they are done with my sub. :D

David King

Stunt Coordinator
David, if I live 6 hrs away I will hop in my car and drive to SVS and camp out until they are done with my sub.
lol, that just made me think of something. My SVS cost more than my car did. I paid $500 for my 91 Chevy Cavalier, paid $700 for the SVS 20-39 after shipping and tax. ;)
I have never driven the car that distance before. Knowing my luck, it would break down on the way back. I can just see myself trying to lug an SVS down the highway (I sure as hell wouldn't leave it in the car).

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
I'm order #2326 and mine shipped the first day (29th) but I'm all the way on the west coast (Seattle, WA area)...so UPS says I should have it by NEXT FRIDAY April 5th!:frowning: That's too late in my book. But man I can't wait to hear what Bass SHOULD sound like.
I've got the PM pod race on pause ready to go....:D
E

Hey Erik, If my 20-39cs+ hasn't shipped by Friday, can I come over and get an SVS fix?;) I just live over by the South hill mall so I may be able to feel the pod race from my house. I will warn all the neighbors that it is not an earthquake ahead of time.
My Da-lite screen is scheduled to be here on Thursday, now I just need the SVS to make it complete...

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Doug, that's pretty cool. I guess my urge to save money collapsed a split second before yours....
Jason, I think you're right. Actually, I've been suffering from upgrade-itis lately and the SVS is just the latest incarnation. I've replaced my receiver with a pre/pro and amp already, and thought the sub was a natural progression. I can't wait to see if I'm right! 8)

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
Hi Guys,
1)the order matrix includes all orders placed. So in-between those 600 order #'s are a bunch of CS_Ultras,CS+,CS, and 1 or 2 SS subs too :)
2)The HTF winners will ship out in about 7-10 days. I know the wait stinks, we just have so many customers who have been waiting so long...we need to take care of those guys/girls first.
Let me know if you have any other questions on current SVS order status/est shipping,ect...
TV

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks