What's new

PC Games for trade. (1 Viewer)

ben hunt

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Guys and Gals,
I've got a few PC games cluttering up my office I wouldn't mind trading. All games are in good working condition, come with jewel case and insert, the rulebook, in some cases a hint book, and of course the cd key if needed.
I'm up for trades, or payment, but I prefer to trade for DVD or PC Games. Here's the list.
Morrowind - Pending
Hegemony
The Sims Online
Medal of Honor
Empire Earth
Return To Castle Wolfenstein
Magic the Gathering online with around 1200 cards
The Sims and House Party expansion
Jedi Outcast
Dungeon Master 2 - No manual only installation guide. (someone gave me the game)
Gunman Chronicles
Quake 2 and all missionpacks
Quake 3 Arena
Janes USAF
Dark Age of Camelot
Rainbow Six Rogue Spear
Unreal Tournament
MDK2
Halflife w/ Team Fortress and Opfor
Shogun Total War
Black & White
Diablo 2 - Pending
I also have NFL Fever 02 for the Xbox(last years)
Email me [email protected] (during business hours) or post here
Thanks!
Ben

ben hunt

Stunt Coordinator
sounds good. I sent you an email.

Please anyone...make me any kinda trade you want. I just have these sitting around taking up space. Gotta bad horror movie and you want Jedi Outcast...let me know. Trying to get rid of a dvd you can't return because you don't have a gift receipt but want Magic the Gathering:Online...let me know.

I'm more interested in beefing up my dvd collection than I am my game collection (I can only play so many at a time).

David_B

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Bill,
Didn't get your email could you try again. For awhile there my mailbox was full and it was bouncing back stuff. I've deleted all the crap and it seems to be ok now. My email is [email protected] or [email protected] (I don't check this one as frequently, but you can CC it). Anyway, let me know.
Thanks,
David

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks