What's new

PC Gamers???? (1 Viewer)

Jason Co

Second Unit
Any PC gamers out there? Looking to hook with some peopel to play Diablo II or Serious Sam. Let's get it on with the killing....

Jason

Jason Co

Second Unit
Kelley,
I am going to be one like...NOW. Flex's Game is the name brother. Hope to see you there>

J

Andre F

Screenwriter
I could go for some Serious Sam 2. I just have to pick it up. Any good deals on it? Isn't this the series that is cheap to begin with?

Adam_Garris

Supporting Actor
I have both. Would prefer to play SS since I no longer have any saved characters for Diablo II.

LMK,
Adam

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
I'm a Medal of Honor: AA addict. I can't stop!! I'm in a clan and everything, if anyone plays this game lmk and we can get to brawlin'

Jason Co

Second Unit
Adam,
Serious Sam is only 20 bucks. Which is almost like stealing for the amount of fun you will have with it. FYI I fried 2 video cards playing SS. Needless to say the game absolutely rocks. I think it would be a blast to get a bunch of people from HTF to play Sam if that is the game of choice. Whenever I am on I will make a public game called flex's carnage. If anyone can think of a better way to get people together to play I am open to suggestions. Adam if you have a problem finding SS drop me an e-mail.

Jason

Adam_Garris

Supporting Actor
Jason: I said I already have Serious Sam, as well as Diablo II. Let me know if you want to play Serious Sam tonight and we can play together.

Adam

Jason Co

Second Unit
Adam Kelley and whoever else wants to join in on some mindless carnage,

I will start a server for Serious Sam 2 at approximately 9PM Eastern tonight (Saturday). The server name will simply be HTF.
If you are not sure how to get on the server post on this thread and I will help you. I hope to see you all there!

Jason
My game id is Flex.

Aaron Copeland

Second Unit
Real Name
Aaron
Hey guys, I just built a new PC last night and now I'm wanting some recommendations for games. I've been using a PIII 500 for the last 3.5 years, so most recents games I haven't even bother trying to play. I'm primarily a FPS player on the PC platform. I'm not an RTS fan, so don't even bother with suggesting WCIII :)
Aaron

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Nothing else matters in the PC World to me until Unreal Tournament 2003!(heh...that rhymes)
Sims add ons are for the woman of the house, but my friends and I are drooling over UT2003. And pissing and moaning that Halo is XBOX only. We hate having to drive 30 minutes each just to die in Halo.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks