What's new

PC and Videogame Wrapup for 1/12 to 1/18 (1 Viewer)

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Reminder: 1/17/03 last day to use certain GC/GBA coupons at EBGames B&M

Back in December I bought at EB Games B&M a GB Advance as a gift, and at checkout received a GC/GBA coupon booklet with numerous discounts. All of the coupons expire tomorrow. I used 2 deals tonight:

1. One of the coupons gives you $10 off instantly on Batman for Gamecube; since the regular price is now 19.99, I got it for 9.99.

2. Another coupon is a mail-in EB-gift-voucher deal (as several of the coupons are); buy 1 game off a list on the coupon, get a $10 voucher for future purchase, buy 2 and get a $30 voucher. The list included the "Blitz/Hitz" series of sports games for GC, along with titles like Defender, Spyhunter, Gauntlet, Mortal Kombat, few others. I bought Gauntlet and NFL Blitz 2003 for 24.99 each, will get a $30 voucher. If figured as applied to the price of the games bought today, instead of as a discount to future purchase, I got each for 9.99.

The booklet contains other similar deals, so might be worth checking at your local EBGames if you're near one tomorrow, see if they have any booklets left. If you already have a booklet, use it tomorrow!

Michael Fennessy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael Fennessy
I just ordered it online. They are no longer taking orders for it to ship but you can go pick it up. That is what I elected to do.

Mike

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
I found Deathrow(Xbox) for $29.87 at Walmart last night(also on their website).

Also, on the Walmart website NBA Inside Drive 2003(Xbox) $29.92.

Glen

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks