PB2+ on the way, 20-39+ has to go!

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by Chuck Watwood, Aug 24, 2003.

1. Chuck Watwood

Chuck Watwood Stunt Coordinator

First of all, I have Edward to thank for damaging my budget. His review should be banned, curses to him. Its a good thing the wife divorced me, no WAF to worry about. I have to have a PB2+, now!!!! Can anyone tell me what a barely used 20-39PC+ should sell for? Never been bottomed out and TomV from SVS tells me that the 3 year warranty , of which I have used far less than 1 year, will transfer to the new owner. I can ship in the original box with original packing material. My addiction is getting stronger. I have to stop reading this forum, but I can't, I go into the DT's if I do. God help us all. lol

2. TommyL

TommyL Supporting Actor

check out the for sale threads...I know there were a few in there for upgraders...and I believe they went quick[​IMG] I could add that to the B4+...hmm...lol...STOP ME![​IMG]

3. MikeLi

MikeLi Supporting Actor

Well I have had my BP2+ for three weeks and you will not be dissatisfied! Actually my wife looked at it and said.. Wow thats big until I pointed out to her that it was replacing two (TWO) NHT subs so it actually took up less real estate. Things were ok then. haha.

4. Mike Sloan

Mike Sloan Second Unit

Chuck, Have you thought about keeping the 20-39PC+ and just adding another. I think (2)SVS 20-39PC Plus's would outperform a PB2+. Would not dual PB2 Plus's have more overall output and extension?

5. Wayne Ernst

Wayne Ernst Cinematographer

6. MikeLi

MikeLi Supporting Actor

You know what they say... two are always better than one!!!

7. Alex Prosak

Alex Prosak Supporting Actor

Yes! A menage a PB-2+, I like it! Just what a guy needs after a divorce.[​IMG]

8. Chuck Watwood

Well, you people are as sick as I am, obviously. I am already plotting to add a second PB2+ when tax season rolls around, who needs a new roof anyway!!! I am also considering keeping the 20-39 PC+, however, I think I probably will sell. I will make up my mind tomorrow when I talk to SVS. Thanks alot Edward!! [​IMG] I'll have to put off the back surgery and hearing aids now too.

9. Jay Blanchard

I'm thinking of buying a PCi 25-31 currently as part of my new HT system, so I may also be interested in buying this off you, if the price is right. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Sorry about your divorce. Find yourself a new one that LIKES big rumbling bass, and high quality sound [​IMG]

10. Chuck Watwood

The 20-39PC+ is already sold, sorry, I let the first inquirer take it. I ordered the PB2+ this morning and I will ship the 20-39PC+ when it arrives. I plan on getting married again, and yes, her loving loud deep bass is essential to a happy marriage. Nymphomania would be nice also. [​IMG]

11. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker