What's new

PB12 NSD/2 VS PB PLUS/2 ? (1 Viewer)

SethH

Senior HTF Member
Both of these subs have new drivers that just came out within the past few months . . . therefore I don't think there has been a review that included both of these yet.

You might check out the reviews Ed has done in the past. Below is a link to a page with his reviews. He doesn't have the PB12 ISD/2, but did do the single driver version of both the Plus and the ISD. He also did the Plus/2.

http://www.robbroy.net/HT/AviaSubCalibration.cfm

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
I have the PB12 ISD/2,and let me tell you, it moves ALOT of air. There are some tracks when I can feel my pant legs moving. It's unreal.

Closest to involuntary testicular movement out there. ;)

BrianTwig

Second Unit
My PB12-NSD/2 was just delivered yesterday. Unfortunately I am still waiting on delivery of some other components before I can set this thing up and give it a rip. I will report back as soon as I have it set up and give it a test drive.

And let me say this, nothing can prepare you for the shear size of this thing. You always hear and read in reviews "this sub is big!". Well, it is HUGE! It is a beast. So if you have a small space or the WAF won't allow for an end table sized sub, look out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks