What's new

PB10-ISD is Shipping!! (1 Viewer)

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Great job SVS! I decided to check mail and received a UPS notice. I figured it was in regards to another item on order, but it also related to the PB10-ISD. It looks as though they/SVS are a (little ahead of schedule) on this one. From the words shared so far on the PB10-ISD by Ed JM and a few others and also knowing past history of SVS> IMO this sub will be a mighty performer for a not so mighty price. I'm Really looking forward to it.

Edward J M

Senior HTF Member
You see Steve? SVS didn't forget about you after all. I wouldn't be surprised if your PB10-ISD was the first shipped, actually. I think you were one of the first early adopters? :emoji_thumbsup:

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Steve,

Yup, the crew pulled an 18 hour day just to get the first batch out a full day (really two) early. They did a hell of a job. Many more will be flowing out tomorrow, Friday and all thru next week, at which point we'll get the bulk of pre-orders out though not all.

There will be some pause while we recharge the supply lines and then we'll push hard all the last half of November to finish up the most recent pre-orders and catch up on those orders still flowing in.

We thought we planned for a crush of orders but since performance even exceeded our expectations I guess it's no surprise that orders have too. We're regrouping fast and will make sure that we can keep up as we head into the holiday rush.

Just a word to the wise, since we did indeed beat our self-imposed deadline of 6 months ago to street this new SVS, pre-order pricing will end as announced in the wee hours of 1 NOV. Price will still be a very reasonable $429.

I would like to think the PB10-ISD shipping had alot to do with the final end to the curse of the Bambino. Though I'm sure there could be other reasons ;^)

Ron

oliverLim

Agent
Great news Ron. I may just bite to get a unit for Music only and leave my PC-Ultra for my LFE! :)

My PC-Ultra would look menacing standing on top of the PB-10!

Oliver

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
I ordered an SVS 16-46PCI tonight for my 11x11 room.:emoji_thumbsup:
__________________________________________________ ______

Good for you elMalloc. In that size room your going to have more than plenty of horse-power thats for sure. Be sure to let us know what you think. Come to think of it> Is this your first SVS purchase? If so, welcome to the clan.

>>>You see Steve? SVS didn't forget about you after all.>I would like to think the PB10-ISD shipping had allot to do with the final end to the curse of the Bambino. Though I'm sure there could be other reasons ;^)>My PC-Ultra would look menacing standing on top of the PB-10!

elMalloc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reuben
2nd purchase, have a 25-31pci in my parent's 20x20 open room and it's PLENTY loud. Will make sure to calibrate the 16-46 in my room and of course play at comfortable levels. I've notice even with the sub downstairs, even at very very low levels, you can hear the accuracy of the bass - the only thing I cna describe it as is being a "full" sound, soothing to the ears - almost lik ea fire place is soothing to the skin.

:emoji_thumbsup: :star:

oliverLim

Agent
>>>> Sure why not Oliver. The PB10-ISD would make a good friend for the Ultra. Thats why I picked mine up One sub has a tendency to get a little lonely now and then. The Ultra will reward you for the nice gesture.

Brandon:W

Stunt Coordinator
Mine's shipping as of today too! :)

Looking forward to my first SVS. And this sucker's replacing a 10 year old 50W Yamaha sub. I think it's going to be quite a difference.

Brandon

Greg Z

Stunt Coordinator
When did you guys order your subs? I'm trying to get an idea of when mine might be shipped...

Tingwe

Stunt Coordinator
greg, if you order today it might be shipped out the last half of november. me thinks those whose subs were shipped 2 days ago pre-ordered it on the very first day right at a few minutes after you're able to pre-order online.
mine should be shipped sometimes next wk :D

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Greg,

There's a ebb and flow to shipping a new unit like this (with masses of pre-orders to work through).

Your best bet is simply to e-mail us with your full name (order number isn't critical) and we'll do our best to give you an ETA.

Many shipped this week, many more are lined up for next week (though supply chains this early in a new product launch are more like "Slinky's" than chains ;^) To say we're pushing hard on suppliers to keep up is an understatement. In fact we have a new Material Manager on staff who's entire job is pretty much just that. Since he came to us from Toyota, he's not used to taking "no" for an answer 8^)

The ramp is pretty steep on the numbers going out. We're hitting new records every week with this new SVS. I'm confident they'll be everything and more than you hoped though and worth every minute of the wait.

Ron

PS Try [email protected] and someone should be able to get a close SWAG to you quickly.

elMalloc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reuben
Go Ron, Go!:emoji_thumbsup: SVS is growing very fast, it seemed to be kind of a small market when I bought it 2 years ago, it's crazy now all you hear about are people saying how SVS is the bar.

-ELmO:star:

Greg Z

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Ron!:emoji_thumbsup: I'll shoot off an email. What was that line in that old Tom Petty song? "The waiting is the hardest part"! :D

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Looking forward to my first SVS. And this sucker's replacing a 10 year old 50W Yamaha sub. I think it's going to be quite a difference.
__________________________________________________ ______

Oh my yes. Brandon it's going to be like night and day, no doubt about it. I remember going from the like said sub to a Velo ct-150 and it was incredible. When I moved on to SVS from dual ct-150s it was close to the same jump again. So with you going from your little 50W jobbie straight to SVS, you have good reason to think "it's going to be quite a difference". I'm not being gaga, just the plain straight truth imo. Please be sure to let us know:emoji_thumbsup:

>>>I agree! Now I have 3 days to decide. Going to be a long weekend! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks