What's new

PAYPAL problems anyone?? (1 Viewer)

DonnyD

Screenwriter
I've been trying to access the Paypal site all day but to no avail.... anyone else having trouble?? Are they having a burp or something??? I've checked my settings but Paypal is the only one I'm having trouble with......

DonnyD

Screenwriter
Well, this is just strange.... I can get into most of their site EXCEPT the login page...... keeps telling me it is unavailable...... BTW, I'm running IE6.0.....

Marc S Kessler

Stunt Coordinator
I no expert on this but if I had to guess what your problem is would be your security settings. I would check to see if those are set correctly. It is a secure sight. Hope that may have helped.

DonnyD

Screenwriter
Thanks guys....... got it fixed and working......

Having read that yall were having no trouble with the site, I began checking out some things. I use a LAN (cable modem) with Zone-alarm security but that wasn't the culprit. I recently downloaded IE 6.0 and found it was the problem as some of the files were corrupted. Deleted this program and downloaded the same thing again and VOILA'...all is fixed now. All this without calling my puter-guru!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks