Paypal Help!

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Question. I have a buisness account that I'm using in conjunction with Paypal. We had about a hundred dollars in it, + the 400$'s that we needed to desposit to keep it open. I have $120's in my paypal account, but it dosn't seem to register in the bank statement, because, it still shows that I have only $500's in it. If Paypal where to register, it should be around $620.

Are paypal payments supposed to register in the bank account statement, or are their two seperate things? We're trying to determine how much I have, so I can finally start upgrading my computer...

Thanks!

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
Are paypal payments supposed to register in the bank account statement, or are their two seperate things? We're trying to determine how much I have, so I can finally start upgrading my computer...
They are separate. Paypal is basically just another bank account. If you want to be able to use the money in your Paypal account, you must withdraw it. The easiest way is to login, choose "Withdraw", and select to transfer the funds to your bank account. Within three days or so they will be moved from Paypal into the bank account you used and you can then access the money.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huzaifa