What's new

Paypal Alternatives (1 Viewer)

Joe6pack99

Second Unit
Real Name
Jarett
Which service out there does free direct deposit and free withdrawing money from a checking account? I use this once a month to keep my free BOA checking account. I was using C2it but it is closing. Any others do this for free besides paypal? Thx

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
C2it is closing? You mean, like, ceasing operations? Didn't they recently add fees instead of being free?

PAYPAL is dominant, for better or worse. Whatever other similar services exist, if any, are so small as to be irrelevant. However, I believe you can do free, or very low cost, transfers into and out of your PAYPAL account from a bank account. It's only when transfers are done between accounts that fees are taken.

Joe6pack99

Second Unit
Real Name
Jarett
Alan yes c2it is gone as of November 8th. Paypal for some damn reason won't let me link my account and well we all know about there cust service arg.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
The basic PayPal account has no fees associated but there are limits to the type of transactions. If payments are made using a verified bank account then there are no fees taken out; if someone uses a credit card then a Premier account is required.

For a long time I had a Premier account but got tired of all the fees taken out for money sent to me. I emailed them about downgrading but of course never got a response. Finally I just closed the account and opened another one with a different email address.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks