What's new

Paying for a name? (1 Viewer)

ChrisWiggles

Senior HTF Member

The SVS and dynaudio are going to be in radically different performance categories, and it seems like you're after the latter. You could always consider more affordable dynaudios, such as the audience series which is also excellent, but more afforable. But demo Focus speakers is a fantastic opportunity. I use dynaudio contour across the front, and I just have paradigm atoms to the rear, which are

robWD

Agent
Ok, I took my receiver down there and tried those speakers. While they did not sound quite as full as when played with their $4000+ Marantz, they still sounded very nice.

So

I have a pair of Dynaudo Focus 140's and a 200C in my car.

I'll order the sub and rears later.

Thanks for all of the excellent input.

Now I need to decide whether to get the PB10 NSD, PB12NSD or one of the Pci subs.

ChrisWiggles

Senior HTF Member

Say, what's your address? And what does your car look like? :D ;)

Anyway, congrats on the purchase, and hope it all works out well!

robWD

Agent
Thanks.

So far I am happy with them. Just trying to get everything back to normal on my receiver since he changed a bunch of stuff.

Cant seem to get my sub working again. It is enabled, it works on the calibration noise, but it does not play. Guess I have to RTFM.

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks