Paternity tests on daily "trash tv", ie Povich..ect

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Derrik Draven, Apr 18, 2002.

1. Derrik Draven

Derrik Draven Supporting Actor

Chris
    Anyone ever watch this crap?
    Was just doing some tv surfing the other day and Maury had this show on about paternity tests. Every single girl on here was a teenager, and every guy a total loser. Not a friggin' sign of birth control anywhere.
    Where do these shows dig up all this white and black trash? They had one girl on there that had THREE!!!!! guys tested, not a friggin one was the dad!??! Apparently, she was on a previous show where there was yet another three guys and not a single one of them was the dad. So, of course this slut starts bawling, there's her waste of a mother comforting her and this dumb ass Maury telling her how everything is fine and don't worry honey.
    Gimme a break!??! All I could think was, "keep your f***king legs closed from now on, you slut"!!!! [​IMG]
    I just get sooooo damn pissed off at all these people with, apparently, no concept of responsibility, especially when it comes to something of tremendous importance like making another human being.
    ...all I could feel was that I pitied the children.
    Hmmmm..."Children of the Trash". Sounds liks a "B" movie.

2. Wade K

Wade K Second Unit

I have to admit, anytime the topic is "Send my wild [blank] to Boot Camp," I'll sit through the whole hour.

3. Todd Hochard

Todd Hochard Cinematographer

4. Kevin Coleman

Kevin Coleman Second Unit

I think shows like this (including COPS) are disgusting.
    Most of the people on these shows have serious mental problems and need real help. They don't need to be turned in to circus sideshows.
    Quite frankly I also find it disgusting that people can watch thses shows and call it entertainment.
    Kevin C. [​IMG]

5. Mitty

Mitty Supporting Actor

6. Adil M

Adil M Supporting Actor

They should have tested Maury. He's always screwing someone on his show.

7. Michael Pineo

Michael Pineo Stunt Coordinator

I saw that same episode (I know, Maury's show is crap, but after 4 months of unemployment, I find myself watching more and more of this stuff). I think that same girl has had around 8-10 different guys tested and none of them were the father. The thing that I don't understand is that you can pretty much narrow down the time of conception within a few days, so how many sexual partners has she had in that span of time? In this day and age, having unprotected sex with that many different people in that short a period of time is just absolutely moronic.

MikeP