What's new

Pat Benatar DVD Collection (1 Viewer)

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Just got back from suncoast where i picked up the only copy of the dvd. The shrinkwrap has a sticker that says theres a hidden feature on the dvd ! Im off to watch it now, by the way with my replay certificates, i got it for 16.99 !Reserved the hulk widescreen while i was there too.:)

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Ok, i didnt watch all of it yet, but i can confirm this, when you select the video commentary, and skip through all the chapters it is clear Pat Benatar does commentary for every song ! I hope the duran duran dvd is this good ! The songs sound truly great on this dvd,plus after listening to the commentary on invincible , it is clear , Pat has nothing to do with the holdup of the billy jean dvd, watch it to see what i mean.If your a Pat Benatar fan this is a must own !:emoji_thumbsup:

Bill>Moore

Second Unit
I had no idea this was coming out, either. I will check to find it locally tonight and if I don't find it, I'll put in an order online. Can't wait to watch a few of the old video favorites on this disc.

DeanR

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
I can't wait to get this. I am dancing around the room..... clothed. I leave the naked dancing to Dave :D

Chuck L

Screenwriter
I have to say that after the period of time that I have waited for this release, it was well worth it.

The videos look better than they ever have and it very nice to see represented the videos and songs that didn't get the mainstream attention. Those are some of Pat's and Neil's best work.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: for me simply because of being a 'PatHead' and she is one of the few artist that has truly earned the title of Diva.

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
I was able to grab the last copy of PB:CC at my local Tower yesterday for $19.99; haven't had a chance to view it yet but I'm sure I won't be disappointed with the purchase...:D

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
From 1 Tony to another , you will not be dissapointed !:D My only minor gripe with the dvd, is that it doesnt have hit me with your best shot. Otherwise this is a very well done dvd. It even has Pat commentaries!This is definitely getting alot of playtime in my house !

Yumbo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris Caine
Should I buy the CD BEST SHOTS or this DVD?

I'd want to enjoy the music in my car as well.

Yumbo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris Caine
you tease!

I have 3 iPods!

the replay factor for me is the often poor sound on DVDs for music titles.

the CD is cheap to start with...hmmmm.

I love the We Belong clip though.

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
From the other Tony back at you--nope I'm not disappointed at all, although like you, I'm disappointed that there's no HMWYBS on it. Did you find the "hidden" feature that's alluded to on the sticker and back cover?

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Tony, i didnt find anything, perhaps they were hinting at those audio commentaries. But then again those arent hidden.

Yumbo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris Caine
got it!

bit of distortion in the left channel on LIABattlefield 5.1.

still going through.

Esten

Supporting Actor
Finally got "Choice Cuts" and I noticed something odd....

on the "We Belong" video, the last 17 seconds are completely different then the version VH1Classic airs. On the VH1C version, there are crossfades between the Choir, Pat standing near a waterfall and the wide shot of the matte-painting.
But on the disc version, it's just the same shot of Pat near the waterfall, until fade-out.

I'm guessing the version on the disc is an earlier cut of it? It's exactly the same, otherwise, as I had synced them up earlier to check.

John*P

Second Unit

Could someone please elaborate on this? I've been waiting for The Legend of Billie on DVD for forever...

Esten

Supporting Actor
Could someone please elaborate on this? I've been waiting for The Legend of Billie on DVD for forever...
Pat and Neil had trouble remembering the name of the film (Pat thought it was SuperGirl at first. heh), but when they did they both had good things to say about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks