What's new
  • Announcing New Ownership at Home Theater Forum. Learn More

Party of Five? (1 Viewer)

Does anyone have any info as to whether there are going to be further season sets of Party of Five? Season One came out about a year ago, I think, and although Season Two was announced and then "postponed," it seems like there might be no further releases. This is one of my favorites, and I really hope additional seasons are coming.

MichaelColvin

Stunt Coordinator
My guess is that the sales were less than expected, and so they'll probably see how it does as a catalog title (meaning, how well it sells over time instead of at time of release). If it continues to make money for the studio, then a second season is possible.

But don't count on it any time soon.

I have no official info, FYI, but this is just my best guess and from memory.

cheers, Michael :)

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Hm... that's according to Amazon.com. Is there any other source you can give us? I just don't want to get my hopes up only to have this be a mistake on amazon's part.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
You're right, TVshowsondvd.com just posted the news as well. They strongly urge those who've been waiting for this release to head out and get it, seeing as how Sony was unimpressed with sales of Season 1. Thanks for the heads up Pavan :)

ThomasMon

Stunt Coordinator
I am totally excited about this. I planned on getting season 1, but then when season 2 was nowhere in site, I decided not to get it incause the remainder seasons were not released. Well, now I will go out and buy it in support of the show and to show we want more PO5!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emking
Recent bookmarks