What's new

Party of Five Season 2 news! (1 Viewer)

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
So when's the episode when Bailey is drunk and dressed as a clown and insults Claudia and falls into Owen's birthday cake?

NolanJ

Second Unit
Being familiar with alcoholism, this show portrayed the disease better than any other that I have ever seen.

While the behavior of some alcoholics can indeed be considered funny, this behavior is also typical of people that have this sickness.

I never watched Party of Five very regularly until I stumbled upon the episode where Bailey was confronted by his family about his drinking, and that entire episode is one of the greatest individual shows I've ever seen on a television set.

Brooke

Stunt Coordinator

We'll have to wait for the Season 3 release for the episodes dealing with Bailey's alcoholism. The episode you're referring to is ep 3.19 "Point of No Return". The episode after that is "The Intervention". IMO, the best of the series.

Brooke

Stunt Coordinator
Is there any news about a Season 2 release of this show. It's not looking good.

Greg Madsen

Second Unit
Not looking good at all. It looks like they cancelled the release of season 2 after seeing the sales for season 1.

Greg Madsen

Second Unit
well it was scheduled before season 1 and then pulled off the schedule after season 1 came out without a peep since. Doesn't look good to me.

Brooke

Stunt Coordinator
I recently bought the "Mad About You Collection" and there was a flier in there advertising other Columbia/Tristar releases. Next to the "Party of Five Season 1" pic there is a caption reading "Party of Five Season 2 Coming Soon". That's a little hopeful.

tom_tagliente

Stunt Coordinator
That's because the Nanny was horrible. The episode of POF with Bailey falling into the cake and scaring Owen was in the show's 3rd or 4th season. Actually, 3rd I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kanmakubneha