What's new

Party Games (1 Viewer)

Zack Scott

Stunt Coordinator
Hey,

I'm going to be throwing a SUmmer Carnival...One of the attractions that are going to be there is An X-Box Tournament. I'm going to link a couple of X-Box's to a couple of T.V.'s so more people can play. What are some of the best games to use this system link on.

Thanks in advance.

Dave-Lo

Auditioning
If you can get DDR for the xbox it would be so fun. It's also a game that people who don't usually play video games would enjoy.

millercv

Second Unit
Kung Fu Chaos maybe a good choice for simple mindless fun on one.

Depending on what the makeup of people... for the other one I'd say Halo (younger crowd) or just good ol 4 player Tetris (wider appeal).

millercv

Second Unit
Dance Dance Revolution (you would have to buy dance pads too and I don't think it is out for a while)

Krystian C

Stunt Coordinator
Brute Force can be a blast, if your into the teamwork thing. Death match is a little weak, but it can be a real good time play 4 player co-op.

I also second Kung-Fu CHaos. Alot of mindless fun, and there are alot of little fast matches, so you can rotate players pretty fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks