What's new

Party game for the XBox? (1 Viewer)

StevenK

Second Unit
Any good 4-player "party" type games for the XBox...kinda in the vein of Mario Party? Sports are definitely a no-no as are fighting games because the girls just don't like em. Added enjoyment through alcohol is preferred of course :)

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
The only thing that I can think of that is out right now is Fusion Frenzy. If you have Project Gotham Racing, there is a demo on there. In a couple of months, that Kung-Fu game is coming out (the name escapes me right now). :D

James Zos

Supporting Actor
Hunter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it is very violent, and you can say "girls don't like that," but this is the first Xbox game that I have actually got my girlfriend to play! She likes the cooperative aspects of it. Our friend Allison also digs the game, and as you might have guessed - she is also a girl. Hunter with four players, male or female, is a blast, period.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Surprisingly enough, my girlfriend also plays Hunter with me. The game gets exponentially more fun the more people that play simultaneously. :emoji_thumbsup:

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
If you're looking for enjoyment from the girls as well, then you can't go wrong with Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball!!! :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samtbax
Recent bookmarks