Parts or Service for my Carver Amp?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Steve Young, Apr 14, 2002.

  1. Steve Young

    Steve Young Stunt Coordinator

    Feb 16, 1999
    Likes Received:
    Real Name:
    Steve Young
    I have an AV705X 5 CH Carver amp. I have had it for a little over a year now, and I love it. A little while ago I pulled all of my audio equipment out of the rack to move the rack. When I got it all back together I noticed one of the channels on the amp wasn't working. Anyway I tracked it down to one of the binding posts on the back of the amp being stripped, and not making good connection inside on the circuit board. I tried using a banana jack in it , but that didn't work. Currently I am using bare wire on it with the binding post barely squishing the wire.

    I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy a set of binding posts for it. I am quite capable of changing these myself, as I doubt I can get service on this amp anywhere locally.

    Thanks for your input.

  2. Robert Ma

    Robert Ma Second Unit

    Jun 18, 2001
    Likes Received:
    Did you contact Sunfire? Try: Service / Sunfire (360-862-0199)

    They may be able to help with the Carver stuff.


Share This Page