What's new

Parts express 300-800 150 watt subwoofer amps for sale $50.00 (1 Viewer)

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
I have a couple of used but perfectly functional 300-800 150 watt sub amps for sale . Original boxes and paperwork included. These originaly sold for $159.00 ea . I will take $50.00 ea. plus $8.00 shipping via fed ex ground. I will accept money orders or credit cards through paypal. Email me at [email protected] if interested. That is also my Ebay User ID if you wish to check my feedback record.

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
A little more info about these amps. They are plate amps with auto on and off as well as a manual on and off switch, they have adjustable crossover, 0-180 degree phase switch, and crossover bypass switch. Right now they are mounted in black painted wooden enclosures 10" x 9" x 4" deep with binding posts on outside of box. I can ship them in the enclosures for direct hook-up to a passive sub or removed from enclosure and ready to be installed directly into a 9" x 8" subwoofer cut out.

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
One amp sold. One left. Sorry but I cannot hold these amps unless you pay with credit card via paypal and $8.00 shipp[ng is only for lower 48 states.

Thanks,

Chris

Ricky T

Supporting Actor
Chris,

YGM. I'll like to buy one (with the wooden enclosure), and can paypal asap.

Ricky

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks