Parts express 300-800 150 watt subwoofer amps for sale $50.00

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chris Sherman, Feb 19, 2002.

1. Chris Sherman

Chris Sherman Second Unit

I have a couple of used but perfectly functional 300-800 150 watt sub amps for sale . Original boxes and paperwork included. These originaly sold for $159.00 ea . I will take $50.00 ea. plus $8.00 shipping via fed ex ground. I will accept money orders or credit cards through paypal. Email me at [email protected] if interested. That is also my Ebay User ID if you wish to check my feedback record.

2. Chris Sherman

A little more info about these amps. They are plate amps with auto on and off as well as a manual on and off switch, they have adjustable crossover, 0-180 degree phase switch, and crossover bypass switch. Right now they are mounted in black painted wooden enclosures 10" x 9" x 4" deep with binding posts on outside of box. I can ship them in the enclosures for direct hook-up to a passive sub or removed from enclosure and ready to be installed directly into a 9" x 8" subwoofer cut out.

3. Andrew Pratt

Andrew Pratt Producer

YGM

4. Chris Sherman

One amp sold. One left. Sorry but I cannot hold these amps unless you pay with credit card via paypal and $8.00 shipp[ng is only for lower 48 states.

Thanks,

Chris

5. Ricky T

Ricky T Supporting Actor

Chris,

YGM. I'll like to buy one (with the wooden enclosure), and can paypal asap.

Ricky

6. Chris Sherman

Last amp with enclosure sold to Ricky T.

Thanks ,

Chris Sherman