What's new

"Parting out" my HT - Pre/pro, amp, sub.... (1 Viewer)

Peter Doten

Agent
The time has come where I am downsizing (considerably) my setup and I’m looking to sell off a few pieces:
  • Toshiba HD-A2 HD-DVD player. SOLD
  • Outlaw 990 Preamp/Processor. About 3 years old, works great, never had a problem with it. All accessories, manual, remote(s) included. Original owner, non-smoking household. $500
  • Carver AV-505 5-channel amp. Rated at 80x5. Very musical and solid. Many years of life left in this one. Rack mountable. I have the original box and manual (although it might take me a week or two to track down the exact location of the manual). 9/10 condition. $300
  • Jamo SW-410E Subwoofer.Pic Pic10” woofer, 100W (rated) amp. Very good for an apartment or bedroom. I’m not the original owner so I only have the sub itself. Condition 8.5/10. $200
  • PSB Century Center.Pic Not so sure about the specs on this one as I bought this used as well. Works fine. Condition 7/10. $75
  • BIC Venturi 52i.Pic Fairly inexpensive bookshelf speakers, although (IMO) better than pretty much anything else for the money. Bic Venturi Bookshelfs Condition 8/10 $50 for the pair
  • Sony KV-36XBR350 36” HDTV (monitor). PicHard to beat for picture quality, provided you can deal with the size/weight (most people can’t or don’t want to). Comes with matching stand and Remote. Condition 6/10, there are some blemishes on the chassis and on the stand but functionally everything is A-OK. $250, you have to pick it up though.
Everything is located in Astoria, NY (New York City). Local pick-up is ideal, but I’m willing to ship anything (except the TV of course). If you have any questions please PM (or e-mail me).

I also have a pretty good amount of PC parts for sale, instead of cross-posting the whole thing here is the link at Anandtech

-PD

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks