What's new

Partial MIB II Specs (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Conrad

Supporting Actor
The movie disc will feature anamorphic 1.85:1 widescreen video, Dolby Digital 5.1 audio in English along with a French dub, and subtitles available in both English and French.
No word on disc two specs yet.
Looks like no DTS on the initial release :frowning:
Could there be a Superbit Deluxe on the horizon?

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
Could there be a Superbit Deluxe on the horizon?
My $.02:
By leaving the DTS track out of the first release, they can attempt to sell us (basically) the same movie with the same extras under the Superbit name a few months later...except with a DTS track. Once again, they're preying on the compulsive or collector-oriented nature of HT freaks like myself! :angry:

HenrikTull

Second Unit
Except the Superbit version won't have the commentary tracks I'm positive the first release will have.

I'm buying the initial release.

jacob w k

Stunt Coordinator
I didn't like the first one and never so the second one. Is it any better or just more of the same? Why does superbit choose such mediocre films?

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
This is the crappiest movie i've seen this summer.
You haven't seen The Master of Disguise have you?
I'm also sure MIB 2 will have a commentary, especially since Barry is doing one for the underrated Big Trouble (which bombed big time in April).

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I am sure a combined set will come at a later date. Columbia is famous now for releasing and re-releasing DVD's and not announcing their intentions up front like some othre studios do.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks