What's new

parody of SW: Episode III (1 Viewer)

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Since Ewan McGregor's Scottish, I guess the writers were trying to get a laugh at the expense of the Scotsmen = hard drinkers stereotype.

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
It also might be poking fun at his going for a drink scene in Clones when they're chasing the bounty hunter...

"Where you going?"
..."for a drink"...:D

Beau

Supporting Actor
Man, the more I watch it the funnier it is. The way the guy who plays Anakin delivers his lines is SO funny. That guy should be famous.

"It's right here as clear as purple crayon!"

"THOSE BITCHES!"

"I'm the most POWERFUL Jedi EVER!"

"You ARE softer than sand, my lady."

and my favorite:

"THIS HELMET IS CHAFFING MY EYEBROWS! I SWEAR!"

Adam Sanchez

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Adam
A still maintain the "....a booby?" is the most funniest, perfectly delivered line in the whole thing. :)

The whole thing does get funnier with every viewing.

You should download the making of too, it's interested. The Director/Anakin looks alot different in the interviews. He looks better. I wonder if he edited himself as Anakin... he looks kinda... I dont know... stretched.

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
Hehe, funny. I like how they completely nailed the look of Star Wars. The coloring, the lighting etc is spot on for an amateur production!

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Unfortunately the large version wasn't running from Quicktime, but the small Windows Media version was and I tell you, it bought tears to my eyes. This thing is pretty darn funny. Already bookmarked and saved it.

Dennis*G

Supporting Actor
they have been doing parody movies for awhile now. check out the other ones also, but this one was there best in my opionion.

Cracks me up even a month later.

Ayone notice the chest telephone.

Chris Tedesco

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris
Pure genius, I think the people who don't think this is funny either don't get it, or don't have a sense of humor. It really does get funnier everytime I see it.

"Those Bitches!"

Kain_C

Screenwriter
Hilarious! They did a great job on it.

I don't think so. I don't believe it 'reveals' anything most people don't already know.

And can someone post a working link of this Phantom Menace? I've looked and looked and the only site that has it redirects me to a page with golf equipment for sale!

Adam Portrais

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adam Portrais

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks