What's new

Park Circus has DCP 4K Ben Hur 1959 does that mean we will get it on disc soon?? (1 Viewer)

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
Park Circus has DCP 4K Ben Hur 1959 does that mean we will it on disc soon?? I no nothing about this stuff but would the dcp used for a disc transfer?

Last edited:

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
I reckon it could be next year, apparently MGMs 100th anniversary, maybe along with 4Ks of Where Eagles Dare & the like. Mind you, we could do with a few more new 4K releases of Warner Brothers films this year in their 100th anniversary.

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
I reckon it could be next year, apparently MGMs 100th anniversary, maybe along with 4Ks of Where Eagles Dare & the like. Mind you, we could do with a few more new 4K releases of Warner Brothers films this year in their 100th anniversary.
Still in shock no Adv Of Robin Hood Maybe Ben Hur 2024?

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
No Dr Zhivago, Meet Me In St Louis, Gigi, The Band Wagon etc, etc. We can make endless lists of our favorites but that is not going to speed the process.
Yes you are right but at least we know their is a 4K on the film

PaulRossen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Paul Rossen
MGM 100th Anniversary is 2024. I’m sure some of our favorite MGM films will be released in 4k uhd during the upcoming year. I’m just concerned that thus far WB output hasn’t been all that great this year…

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks