What's new

Paris Hilton - It Just Keeps Getting Better (1 Viewer)

WillG

Senior HTF Member
From Page Six in the NY Post:

You'd think she would have learned a lesson. Put the camera in the closet for awhile.

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
I agree. Before the first sex tape I had no idea who Paris Hilton was. Now I can't seem to escape her name.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

Seriously. I don't want to pass judgement. We all have our hobbies. but it get frustrating that people keep getting heavilly rewarded for sensationalism.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member

Is there a reference I'm missing here? Why the pore strip? Is it code for something or is there a new fetish I'm unaware of?

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
they're sticky strips that you put on your nose, they stick to blackheads and pull them out.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I am guessing the adhesive, bandaid-like strip that is supposed to unclog your pores when you pull it out, heavily advertised to teenage girls.

--
H

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
They are probably adhesive strips females let stick to their nose to pull out the black heads, marketed to high school girls.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
They might be those adhesive strips females let stick to their nose to pull out the black heads, usually marketed to the young folks!

D)

Brent

If it weren't for the bad publicity, Britney, Paris, Pam Anderson among others would have seen there "careeers" end.

Kenneth

Supporting Actor
Wow, maybe we should rename the thread "Acne control - A guide by Paris Hilton and the HTF" :D

Kenneth

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Say what you want about the content of the tape, but I think it's despicable that a "newspaper" buys stolen merchandise and advertises it to the world.

/Mike

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Britney is a singer.
Pam anderson is an actress.

What the flying fuck has this young lady contributed to the world?!

--
H

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Micke, my thoughts excatly.

Remember when stashing your Playboy under the mattress was security enough? Nosy, little rodent thieves amuck.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member

I assume you haven't encountered our very wonderful 'News of the World' before?

Thanks for the info about pore strips. I thought they were those peculiar nose plasters you sometimes see long-distance runners wearing. I wondered why Ms Hilton might need help with breathing solely through her nose ...

Marvin Richardson

Supporting Actor
Hmmm, Britney may be a "singer" but she certainly is a talentless bimbo. And Pam Anderson an "actress"? That's the funniest thing I've heard all week!
Paris has done more for me than the other two...at least that Simple Life show was pretty funny. I started watching it thinking it would be funny to watch two morons, but what was even funnier was the reaction of the supposed good people of that hick town they stayed in.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks