What's new

Paris Gets Hacked! (or how I wasted my weekend sending e-mails and dialing numbers) (1 Viewer)

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Paris replied to my email and said that she wants to be in my next video!

IBTL

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
I downloaded Paris Hilton's new Anti-virus and Anti-spyware software and it's telling me that I have to go see a doctor. :frowning:

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams
That requires a lot of people to change their numbers and much annoyance? I think not.

What is interesting however is that her phone book was saved on a server then on her cell.

Seth--L

Screenwriter
Actually, the one thing I want to know, is how and why does she have Stephen King's number?

Drug dealers do this on a routine basis, so it really wasn't a hassle for them.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member

All info from the Sidekick is stored on the t-mobile servers, allowing you access to your information from any desktop computer.

To the original poster....why try and bother people? If that email is really one you sent, I agree with "JayZ"

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
Man, Paris' info is circling the globe as we speak at record speeds. I didn't realize how much info is on there, which is a lot and that must suck for a lot of people. Seems to me that the T-Mobile commercials with all those celebs are about to be played out in real life. "Hey Lindsay, uh...uhm...what kind of engine oil do you prefer- 10-30 or 10-40?" :D

Seriously though, I wouldn't crank call anyone or fire off some stupid email dissing them. If anything(and if the info is still valid) I would pitch them something along the lines of "Hey I've got this great script..!" ;)

WillG

Senior HTF Member

That's the part that intrigues me the most, why does she have numbers of people that she has seemingly no likely contact with? I'm wondering if there is some sort of secret Hollywood network where everyone has everybody else's number. Also, I did notice one of her notes to self something like "Make sure to get all tapes from Gary Shandling" if that means what I imagine most people think it would....wow!

It really is starting to get funny how Paris seems to be at the center of all these foibles.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Like many others I was dismayed to see the headline, "Paris Hilton Hacked"

Mostly I was dismayed because the headline didn't continue with the words, "...To Death By Machete-Wielding Mob." :D

If ever there was a no talent (well, no talent you'd want the world to know about) famous-for-being-famous waste of protoplasm it is Ms. Hilton. Does anybody really care that millions of idiots around the world now have the phone numbers that this idiot carried around in her cellphone? Would anyone really be interested in ringing up the sort of vapid, self-involved goofball who would think giving Paris Hilton his or her phone number was a good idea?

It isn't even like anyeone could steal something racy off her camera phone. Anybody who wanted to has already seen every inch of Paris. And at least a couple of inches of some of her friends. ;)

There used to be a saying among the sort of rich people typified by the Hilton's of a few generations back. Adjusting for the fact that in those days women were not expected to have the same sort of "public" career a man might have, it would still be a good model for most people of both sexes today: "A lady's name should appear in the papers only three times - when she is born, when she is married, and when she dies."

Here's hoping we never hear from Paris until she hits the last item on that list. And that the headline involves either machetes or rabid wolverines. :)

(Disclaimer: No, I'm not really advocating that Paris Hilton die or suffer bodily harm - beyond that which she chooses to inflict on herself. And none of my wolverines has rabies.)

Regards,

Joe

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
As long as there are rich families with famous last names there will be rich sons and daughters that get a lot of attention even though they might not do much.

I don't care for Paris Hilton either, but she's a socialite and a camera whore so she gets a lot of media coverage. Every generation had their share of socialites. Whether it was the Rockefellers, the Wrigleys, the Heinz's, the Kennedys, and many more. There are huge herds of socialites that frequently gather at the latest premiere, newest opening or art exhibit and so on.

That's just the way life is. There are always going to be homeless people and there are always going to be socialites. But it seems like Paris Hilton has dragged the socialite thing to a new low.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Do you know JayZ? What type of response would you have given if you received an email like that? You know, if some stranger called you a motherfucker, said you looked like a camel, and said you have no skills? I'm sure you would have responded with a polite "thank you"?:rolleyes:

Anyone who spends their time purposely annoying others deserves any insult that is directed at them.

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
I agree with Jed. How childish to email a complete stranger just to insult them. How old are you? It's one thing to not like a certain celebrity, but you actually took the time to email them to insult them and call them names. Who is the loser?

Since this whole Paris Hilton pohone thing happened, it amazes me how childish most adults have been, saying how they are going to prank call so and so or email so and so.
How people get so consumed with celebrities is beyond me.

There is one board I go to now and again and I swear they have all just gone crazy talking about how they have called so and so and just hung up.

Grow up and stop invading people's privacy!

Doug:Li

Stunt Coordinator
Im no fan of JAY Z , but would have the nerve to call him a 'camel' in person? I'm guessing not.

My how brave we are behind the anonymity of the internet.

I think that email you sent was downright rude. He had every right to respond to you that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks