Parenthood (steve martin) on TCM Letterbox! Feb 12, 2004!

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by TheBat, Feb 8, 2004.

1. TheBat

TheBat Producer

Jacob
    TCM will be playing the letterbox edition of parenthood on thursay December 12, 2004. Its not letterbox on the dvd. TCM shows the movie uncut and commerical free. Its plays at 8pm EST 5pm PT.

JACOB

2. Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa Producer

David Scarpa
    I hate to say it cause I don't want to sound like a snob but... what the Heck is Parenthood doing on TCM ? Do I forsee what has happened to AMC happening to TCM who has been showing alot of more recent stuff of late. Now Parenthood is a decent little flick, but that's what HBO , Cinemax and a half of dozen other pay movie channels are for. How about leaving the last Bastion of Older classic films alone. And for the Record I'm 41 and still feel this way.

3. John Kilduff

John Kilduff Screenwriter

Don't sweat the Net, Dave![​IMG]

TCM is just showing a few more recent movies than usual as part of their "31 Days Of Oscar" program. "Parenthood" was nominated for a few of the Golden Boys, henceforth it lands a plum slot on TCM. Best to catch it here...AMC will grab it in a wink and give it a pan-scan-edit job.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

Okay, they'll be showing some recent movies next month, too. The network still has plenty of classic titles in the cooker. They landed a bunch of Fox titles recently.