What's new

Parenthood - Season 4 thread (1 Viewer)

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I just realized I missed the thread this season. I've got a bunch of reading to catch up on. I've enjoyed it. I didn't understand Sarah's storyline, though I liked Hank as a character. I missed Haddie. Enjoyed Amber and Ryan. Found the cancer story hard to watch, as it brought back some family memories. Crosby and Jasmine were fascinating, and the mom frustratingly manipulative. And Drew' storyline was so softly walked, I think they robbed the abortion event of too much drama. The ending: quite a wrap up of all the threads. I suppose this is the end. For all its ups and downs, I'd enjoy another season.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
He's one of those kids twice the size of his teammates!
And with an intentional walk they would have purposely loaded the bases...forcing their own pitcher to throw strikes!
Good for him to be on the watch for anything he could hit. I'm assuming there were no strikes and the defensive team wasn't trying to sneak one last strike on the kid...

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Nah, it's real footage from a Little League game. I found it while looking for something else, thought of Mike and his love of baseball, and tied it back to Victor. Just a little of how my mind works.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
That's a good thing...I guess.

:biggrin:

It'd be a GREAT thing if they could figure out what to do with their characters (and the great acting team that portrays them).

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Mike, I hear the expanded episode count for next season was due to the creative upswing in the past season, taking formerly cliched and tired characters and investing real surprise, realism and humanity into them.

:biggrin:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I'm just hoping Jasmine is featured in all 22 episodes! And her mother!

And that Sarah becomes even more wishy-washy.

And...

:rolling-smiley:

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Adam Lenhardt said:
Hey, look! Jason Ritter found a show where his character's relationship might actually have future!
Except based on Jason Ritter's track record, the show itself probably doesn't. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks