What's new

Pardigm Monitor 7 Floor Standing & CC370 Center Channel (1 Viewer)

Burklund

Stunt Coordinator
Theres a local guy whos selling these Pardigm speakers. they are 1.5 years old and are supposed to be like new.

I've got my eye set on the Swans, but if the price is right on these Pardigm, I might pick them up until I'm ready to get the Swans.

Anyone here ever use these speakers? Tell me about them.

Thanks

Sam Robertson

Stunt Coordinator
They're awesome. I love the sound of the paradigm monitor series. I'd pick them up over the swans, paradigm resale is also always solid.

DavidCooper

Stunt Coordinator
Well I'm a previous long time Paradigm owner and I do like the Monitor line but they are nowhere near the build and sound quality of the Swan's.

Especially the CC-370 compared to the Swan C3. The Swan is so much better it's not even funny. I always liked my CC-370 but after hooking up the C3 and doing some side by side comparisons it was no contest. The 370 sounded so thin compared to the Swan. The sweet spot is also much more narrow with the 370. You can hear a lot of small details that I never heard with the Paradigm center channel....I was really floored....especially when you compare the prices.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I never had a problem with sweet spot with my CC370, it sounded good no matter where you were in my room. The Monitor series is good, but not spectacular. They lack a bit in depth and midrange clarity to me. Not a bad speaker for their price, but not going to knock your socks off, IMO.

DonJ

Second Unit
I have Paradigm monitor 9's with the CC370 and I love them. Great bang for the buck. I have also heard good things about Swan also but if the price is right get the Paradigms you won't be disapointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treed99
Recent bookmarks