What's new

Parasound on Ubid??? (1 Viewer)

dave-u

Auditioning
I am looking into getting a parasound 1205a for my denon 3802. I have been doing research in the forum here and everyone says ubid.com is the place. I have never dealt with them. Does the parasound stuff come and go? I seem to be having trouble finding any parasound equipment on the site. If someone else could check and let me know if I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks, dave-u

Matt

Grip
All UBid stuff comes and goes. It is best to just visit it every so often and see if they have what you are looking for. Keep reading this forum and I am sure someone will post if Parasound ever shows back up on UBid. Otherwise, you can check Ebay.com or Audiogon.com for Parasound.

I am looking also, but have yet to buy.

Matt

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
The best time to grab products off of Ubid for cheap is at the end of the product year before the new models come out or right after. Ubid was flooded with Parasound for awhile when the Halo line was introduced. Check back time and again to find deals, but there will probably not be another glut of Parasound for awhile.

J

TomH

Second Unit
I got a good deal on a new, factory sealed Acurus. If you find one make sure that it is new with full warranty. There are a ton of refurbs on Ubid. Also, make sure that it is still a good deal after their outrageous shipping costs.

Tom

Greg Haynes

Supporting Actor
Keep waiting for Ubid. Scored a brand new 1205A last month from them for only $620! Anywhere else that I shopped for the Parasound didn't even come close. Plus Ubid is an authorized Parasound dealer, so you get the full 10yr warranty ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks