Parasound Dealer Info

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chris Fondoklis, Aug 15, 2002.

1. Chris Fondoklis

2. DanaA

DanaA Screenwriter

I know Ubid carries them, but only intermittently. Good Guys carries Parasound. I though for sure they'd be in Delaware. The problem is that they usually don't discount that much. Have you tried a Google search?

3. JackS

JackS Supporting Actor

AudioAdvisor.com sells Parasound and usually at a discount. They have been selling Parasound for a long time and are probably an authorised dealer.

4. Greg Haynes

Greg Haynes Supporting Actor

Chris,

Like Dana suggested, I bought my Parasound 1205A from ubid about a month ago. The problem is that you have to check Ubid every couple of days to see if they have any. Good luck.

And since we both live in Delaware, I had the same problem with no dealers. So I bought the 1205 by mail-order without every hearing the amp. That just shows you how positive reviews on this board will make me purchase something without every even seeing it.

Glad to see more people from Delaware. We need to have a HT meet. I live in Newark which is about 15mins from you.