What's new

Paramount's August titles (1 Viewer)

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
From DVDFile.com

Rounding out today's news is a little sneak peek of Paramount Home Entertainment's August DVD lineup. Three new theatrical releases will hit stores - The Core, The Hunted and Better Luck Tomorrow - plus another diverse lineup of catalog titles. A trio of Peter Bogdanovich titles lead the pack - Daisy Miller, Paper Moon and Targets - plus a batch of MTV Video Music Awards Collection titles, Star Trek Deep Space Nine - The Complete Third Season, and five family faves: Jimmy Neutron: Sea of Trouble, Blue's Clues: Blue Goes to School, Dora the Explorer: Rhymes and Riddles, Rugrats: All Grown Up and a Nickelodeon Halloween DVD Sampler. Stay tuned for full specs...
Where is that Star Trek V: Special Edition?

Jodee

Screenwriter
I am so anxiously awaiting the Bogdanovich titles. Targets is amazing, Paper Moon is a classic, and Daisy Miller is an under-appreciated gem.

Does anyone know the exact street date yet?

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I doubt Shatner's cut would be any good, but I want to see it anyway. I'd buy it if it were released.

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
No Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter? :frowning:

I'll definately be getting Targets and Paper Moon though.

Gordy

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
Maybe the Nickelodeon Halloween DVD Sampler will include the "Halloweenie" episode of Pete & Pete. Yeah, right. One can dream. ;)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Captain Kronos should be in October, according to Mondo Digital.

Luke, I'm sure the Halloween thing will consist of stuff that has been readily available on VHS or DVD for some time, just compiled into a theme disc. I doubt anything "new" would appear here...sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks