What's new

Paramount: will you be doing another poll soon? (1 Viewer)

Bruce Morrison

Supporting Actor
Sometime back in 2001, Paramount did a poll on this forum seeking requests/suggestions for catalog titles to be released on DVD. They have acted on many of the suggestions made then. It was great to see a major studio actually taking taking the trouble to do this and taking note of the views expressed. Is the time now right for a further poll to get more requests for 2003?

Martin Blythe

Second Unit
No, we're still working on the ones from that poll. You should wait 6 months or so or we can address them in a chat.

Mark Edward Heuck

Screenwriter
I second that motion.

The best part of these polls, for me anyway, is to blow the dust off of good movies ripe for rediscovery through the DVD format. So if I may be bold, I would like to resuggest that a second poll should focus on the combined Republic/Worldvision/Spelling library that Paramount has slowly been moving under their roof. After all, we did give Paramount a good 50 titles to work with and there were other movies that, while not making the cut, at least got their attention. But for the many titles we made Paramount notice, there are literally hundreds in the Republic vaults that we need to bring into the light.

But let's not waste bandwidth listing them here. Think hard about them, and save them for a later chat.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Let me take this opportunity to once again thank Martin for listening to us and giving us To Catch a Thief. :)

Benn

Stunt Coordinator
I'm still a novice at this forum. Will someone notify me when the above mentioned "Chat" takes place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks