What's new

Paramount TV Shows coming/ 95% not released (1 Viewer)

Joe*R

Stunt Coordinator
I'm also hoping Hawaii Five-0 makes it to DVD by way of season sets. C'mon Paramount!!!! Make this happen and release The Love Boat as well. These are 2 of my all time favorites. Dave or Gord any insight into this???? Thanks.

Pavan_P

Second Unit
I'd like to see Paramount release the following:

Angie
The Associates
(Both of those are short lived, and unlikely though)

Bosom Buddies
All Brady series
Dear John
Family Ties
Get Smart
Gomer Pyle
Hawaii Five-0
Jake and the Fatman
The Love Boat
Lucy Show
Mission: Impossible
My Three Sons
The Odd Couple
Petticoat Junction
Phil Silvers
Webster
Wings

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Pavan, you mention a few titles that should be coming, not the least of which is Odd Couple, which was mentioned in the Wall Street Journal story. Family Ties was already rumored to be coming, but then again so was Bosom Buddies a long time ago, and it never showed up. Petticoat Junction WILL come from either Paramount or MGM, and MI has to show up when the 3rd movie comes along. I imagine Love Boat is also on their radar.

Dan Szwarc

Stunt Coordinator
Police Squad on 2 DVDs with all the extras they can find. The best 6 corny episodes ever made for TV!

I'd buy it!

Jamie Middleton

Stunt Coordinator
i would personally like to see Clueless released... that show was kinda simple but it was really funny and entertaining when it was at its best.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member

This was actually done through ABC, not through Paramount. I don't think Paramount licenses stuff out, except for Columbia House.

Gord

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Well,
here's my Paramount wish list:

Becker
Dear John
Family Ties
Jake & The Fatman
Honeymooners
Matlock
Melrose Place
Nash Bridges
The Streets Of San Francisco (cult classic!!)

If most of these see the light of day, I'll be happy (not to mention broke...)

Maybe we'll hear good news regarding these in the near future..
;)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Sean.S: And the winner is: Would you believe...

GET SMART!

It's just a rumor right now, really, and I'll believe it more when I'm getting a real announcement from whatever studio is gonna be the one (Paramount hasn't been ruled out in my mind, even if I was told differently at one point; I can't imagine who else would have the rights! Of course, it's Monday morning, and I could just be suffering from a lack of imagination).

Dan, I posted news recently about 90210 and Melrose, and Honeymooners has been out, and Family Ties has also been rumored to be coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks