John Hofbauer

Auditioning
Two Paramount Tv Series I would like to see are

The Fugitive (1963-67)

and

The Untouchables (1959-63?)

The Untouchables is one of the most beautiful B&W

filmed series ever created. The cinematography is

just splendid and they made 36 episodes a season!!

I'd be happy with two episodes per disc like the

original Star Trek. Similarly with The Fugitive.

I'm only interested in the B&W episodes since they

have a genuine film-noir feel to them that was

totally ruined in the move to color.

Phil E

Auditioning
Hello,

Regarding the Paramount tv shows: I haven't brainstormed for the others which aren't leaping to mind. But I will state for the record that while I'd enjoy "The Untouchables" and "Mission:Impossible" on dvd uncut, two less obvious series that I'd buy in a heartbeat that I wasn't aware Paramount controlled are "The Fugitive" and "The Wild, Wild West". Release them and do it right and they're on my shelf with my money in your bank. Incidentally, it would be lovely to, wherever possible, involve surviving actors in some way. Many are still with us and would undoubtedly be willing to discuss/reminisce earlier work. If money is an issue, let's remember that most fans would probably not mind too much in paying a little extra for such extras and the income for the stars' involvement would be a nice bonus for them, particularly since too many haven't gotten a cent from those shows in ages. To name but two examples, Barry Morse has discussed "The Fugitive" on video in the past and Robert Conrad has also shown a willingness to talk about his shows. Obviously, if they're willing and able, how about inviting them to be involved? Thanks.

Walt Riarson

Supporting Actor
Paramount had best get on the ball. With all the TV product Fox is releasing next year, it looks like all the other companies are gonna get creamed in this department.

Chris M

Second Unit
Does no one else really want to see DUCKMAN???
I love that show! Only 3 short seasons. Not a lot of episodes.
Please, please, please, it's all I ask for! :)
Thanks,
Chris.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks