Paramount: Thanks for THE PRESIDENT'S ANALYST!

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Peter M Fitzgerald, Jun 8, 2004.

1. Peter M Fitzgerald

Peter M Fitzgerald Screenwriter

Peter Fitzgerald
    Paramount/Martin Blythe,

Well, Martin, you were true to your word, posted here nearly a year ago. Though a "bare-bones" release, the anamorphic widescreen print of THE PRESIDENT'S ANALYST looks excellent, and most importantly, all the original music is indeed restored! Thank you very much for going through the trouble and expense of finally clearing the music rights to this great film, so that it can finally be seen/heard in its proper form for the first time ever on home video.

Sure, I would've flipped if some "special features" had been included (the trailer, commentary and/or interview(s) with writer/director Theodore J. Flicker and/or surviving cast/crew, the deleted "art film" scene, etc), but the film itself is the important thing, and it is superb. And the price is nice, too! [​IMG]

Keep up the great work! [​IMG]

Regards,

Peter M. Fitzgerald

2. Bruce N

Bruce N Second Unit

I agree! Thanks Paramount and Martin!

3. Dick

Dick Producer
    Supporter

Rick
    Yes, a studio willing to go through the hassle of clearing music rights for a title with limited appeal that will sell for ten bucks in most places has really shown respect for the more esoteric (but highly enthusiastic!) portion of its customer base. I, too, thank you. We'll continue to support such effort by buying many of your discs!