What's new

Paramount: thank you thank you thank you thank you for INDY!!! (1 Viewer)

James L White

Supporting Actor
:) I'm looking forward to it, just thought I'd offer a bit of thanks.:D Too bad no ewoks will be inserted into the films.

;)

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
just remember to add the trailers of each film on the dvd set.

JACOB

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
To be fair, Paramount has nothing to do with the production of these discs, it's all Lucasfilm, who also controls when and how they are released

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
I will buy any movie I like if it's on OAR. I prefer to at least have the theatrical trailer as a bonus. I will be buying these films, very much appreciated Paramount. (get crackin on family ties box sets perty please :P)

Martin Jeeves

Supporting Actor
Thank you so much Paramount!!! I'm looking forward to seeing the Indy films on DVD so SO much. Thanks also for the Jack Ryan!

Now all I want is:

"TITANIC" Special Edition
"TOP GUN" SE
"DEEP IMPACT" SE
"FIRE IN THE SKY"
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE FABULOUS STAINS"

and I'll be over the moon! PARAMOUNT you're great!

"Snakes? Why did it have to be snakes?"

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Okay, I've never had a chance to do this in a situation where a definitive answer could be given, so humor me and let my dream become a reality:

Hey, Mr. Blythe, when are the Indiana Jones films going to be released on DVD? Don't be evasive now, or I might have to start a petition. I won't settle for one of those "be patient" answers either, I'm playing hardball this time. I'm gonna hold my breath until I get a solid release date. :D

Regards (and thanks),

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
I also thank Paramount for bringing out the 3 Indy movies on DVD on Nov 04 . I have been waiting for these movies to come onto DVD for years.

Tom Brennan

Screenwriter
Real Name
(see above)
November can't come sooner for me, I'm sure they are going to look great!

I just hate the way the covers have butchered the original poster artwork, and I hate hate hate the way they renamed "Raiders of the Lost Ark" to "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark"!!

Other then that...can't wait!

David Coleman

Supporting Actor
Yes thank you Paramount!!! Not only will the films be released but that fact that Lowry Digital is doing the video restoration and all released at the same time mixed to 5.1 is killer!! Add to that the price (street $50) is right too!!!

David

Dan Hitchman

Senior HTF Member
Mr. Blythe,

Paramount started a great new trend with the release of your first DTS titles. They sound fantastic so far! Thank you!

Why not put DTS and DTS-ES Discrete 6.1 on DVDs from now on, not just sporadically? The remixed Indy Trilogy would have been great in DTS, IMHO. One of the great franchises in movie history (Raiders and Temple of Doom rank among my all time favorite movies) deserves the best it can get. You could earn Brownie Points with Spielberg too.
:D

Will all the full length documentaries that were made during the shooting of Raiders, Temple of Doom, and Last Crusade be included in their uncut forms on this boxed set? If you added one more disc you could place just those already completed specials together. You'd rank this set up there with Fox's upcoming Alien Set and New Line's The Lord of the Rings Director's Cut Sets by including carefully mastered DTS (or fully remixed DTS-ES Discrete 6.1) and loads of quality extras.

Just some suggestions.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks