What's new

Paramount: Thank you for SpongeBob SquarePants, and a child's laughter! (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
StephenLaughingAtSpongeBobSquarePants.jpg

That picture just about says it all, doesn't it? That's my 4-year-old son, Stephen, doubled over with laughter, discovering SpongeBob SquarePants for the first time!
He laughed his ass off, as did the entire family. While I was waiting for an oil change about 2 months ago, I caught most of the episode "Dying For Pie", and enjoyed it enough to convince me to take a chance and purchase this disc sight unseen. We sat around and watched the entire 2 hours of it before dinnertime tonight.
Now my son didn't want to go to bed, he wanted to watch this DVD again! He's already memorized the names of most of the characters, and is a definate SpongeBob convert.
Thanks again for a great DVD...we'll take more any time you want to pony them up! Anyone for season-by-season box sets? :D

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
That's almost enough to convince me to buy this! If I get it and like it, I'll post a picture of myself laughing at it too :)

Randy_M

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Randy
There are brand new episodes on Nick about every other Friday evening. They are either making new ones, or these were in the can but never shown...

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
Maybe I might try this show, I have hered many high school friends rave about this show, but I just thought it was just some dumb little kids show. So weeknights at what time.

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
But there'll be an ugly orange thing on the screen through the whole thing (which is why I didn't watch this even when I was getting it for FREE!)

RossH

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ross Hudgins
Well, I haven't got the Spongebob DVD yet, but it's on my list! If it's half as entertaining as I found the doll to be...I'm sold!
RossLaughingAtSpongeBobSquarepants.jpg

:D
Good stuff!
Ross

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
Jesse: What orange thing? The Nick logo? I didn't notice it on my copy....
Paramount thank you!!!
My 3 year old daughter and I very much enjoy our new Spongebob DVD :emoji_thumbsup: , we can hardly wait for more.....

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Well, we might just have another batch up our sleeve...
Excellent! Can you give us any concept of when? And...welcome back to posting! We missed you. :D
PS - during the month or so you haven't been posting, you may have been lurking. Even if that was the case, you might not have been able to tell: I am extremely happy now with the price reductions Paramount has taken on catalog titles recently. I know I've criticized the prices in the past, so I wanted you to *know*, even if it IS a bit off-topic (but heck, I started this thread! :) ). My Paramount library has swelled, and this weeks' great girl-power releases are all going to be picked up, probably tomorrow. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks