What's new

Paramount - Star Trek TNG Season 2 Problem (1 Viewer)

EricCr

Stunt Coordinator
I received the Star Trek TNG Season 2 set as a present recently. The third disc in the set has what I can best describe as "black plastic goo" on the data side. The picture breaks up when you try to watch that disc. I tried contacting the company that I bought it from and was told that they felt that it was "damaged in shipping", how in the world shipping could cause something to get on the disc is beyond me. I sent a PM to the paramount rep who reads this forum a lot, but thought that I would go ahead and post this to see if other people are also reporting this problem. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Ron Dodolak

Auditioning
Real Name
Ron
What online company is this? That doesn't seem to be a shipping problem. Sounds more like the disc was contaminated during the pressing/packaging.

EricCr

Stunt Coordinator
Playcentic.com. I am hoping that I just managed to get a response from a CSR that was having a bad day. I have never had any problems from them before so I will try e-mailing again soon and see if the response is better. I wish that I could just get another disc 3, all the others are fine and I don't want to risk getting others that are even more messed up.

Martin Blythe

Second Unit
If you don't get satisfaction, call our consumer line at 323-956-8070 and leave a message so we can back to you. I'd probably make you send your whole season box set back to me so we could examine the whole thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks