What's new

Paramount - Shows still to come (we hope) (2 Viewers)

Hank Dearborn

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hank

I love Bilko. I think it's one of the best comedies ever. I also buy 5-10 sets a month, depending on what's coming out, and I didn't buy the best of. I would buy the full series but they can keep their best ofs.

Hank Dearborn

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hank
I was just watching a few episodes of NYPD tonight. What a great show. That would be a nice release for Paramount or maybe a sublicense is possible. Really gritty cop show, especially for it's time. I have them all, mostly from film, but it would be nice to see them remastered and color corrected. Not likely but it's nice to dream.

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
Good point. It's the primary reason why I've not sprung for The Outer Limits (1990s series). Those "best of" compilations are not worth it IMO. I've been waiting for subsequent (complete) seasons (I own season one) for quite some time....

Corey3rd

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe Corey
I'm jonesing for news of season two of Love American Style (which should be in one collection) and Mod Squad. Why do they have to break out Dave's World? And what's the hold up on Season 4 of Mork and Mindy?

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

Well, given that we saw releases for ``Mork'' S2 and S3 in fairly short order after a lengthy hiatus between 1 and 2...the wait for S4 so far hasn't been unbearable, I don't think...

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
would love to see newer shows like Seven Days, South Beach, Spin City (in seasons sets), Arliss (in season sets), Central Park West, Half & Half, One On One, Moesha and The Parkers on DVD.

As well as older shows like Our Miss Brooks, Ben Casey, The Lucy Show (in season sets), The Brady Kids, The Lost Islands, The Associates, Webster, Friday the 13th: The Series, Dear John, Vega$, Tales From the Darkside, Monsters, My Three Sons, Coronet Blue, Rescue 911 and Harlem Globetrotters

LCD22

Screenwriter
3 lbs.
Father Dowling Mysteries (including the pilot telefilm)
Jake 2.0
Legend
Promised Land (including the fifth season Diagnosis Murder episode "Promises to Keep", which concluded the second season episode of Promised Land "Total Security")

I'd like to see all complete and uncut with no music replacements, please. And if by some chance Season 5 of Touched by an Angel never gets released, I would hope the final crossover with its spin-off series would be included as a bonus on the third and final season of "Promised Land".

JoshuaB.

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jay
As much as I'm enjoying the original Mission: Impossible sets, I'd still like to see the two seasons of the 80s version released as well (sadly, I saw the 80s version long before the original episodes syndicated in my part of Canada).

MTO

Agent
Real Name
mark owens
I'd love to see Father Dowling Mysteries released. Of course I prefer seasons 2 and 3 to the first one and we're not too likely to even get season 1 released!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks