1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Paramount Press Release: Star Trek TOS Season One (Blu-ray)

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Ronald Epstein, Feb 25, 2009.

1. alexAN

alexAN Stunt Coordinator

Today I've checked the DVD version of the new releases for the three seasons of TOS (funny, since I'm only interested on the BD version, I was really surprised when I found all three DVD seasons in the shelf), and on season 3, The Cage is included as an extra.

2. Nelson Au

Nelson Au Executive Producer

In case anyone's interested, there's a report at trekmovie.com that Myth Busters is going to do a show on Star trek. A fan requested that they see if the cannon that Kirk built in Arena can work. Too bad I don't have cable, it looks like a fun show! The article says that the staff at Myth Busters discussed it and agreed it will be on the schedule for the coming season.

I think I'll watch Arena now....

3. Guest

Is there a way to contact Paramount about the glitch with "City on the Edge of Forever?" This is one of the highlights of the series and it would be a shame not to preserve it on disc without the new effects.

4. Paul Arnette

Paul Arnette Cinematographer

Can someone point me to the episode guide that was created for this set? I'm having difficultly locating it.

5. Nelson Au

Paul- Do you mean the one I created with airdate and production order?

As soon as I can find some time, I have revised Season One insert a bit and I am working on the Second Season insert too. As soon as I finish, I'll figure out a way to post it.

6. Paul Arnette

Paul Arnette Cinematographer

Nelson, yes that's the one! I thought you created it, but I wasn't completely sure. I also couldn't seem to remember whether it had been made available for download.

Thanks doing them! I am anxiously awaiting their availability.

7. Nelson Au

You're welcome! I'll post when they're done.