What's new

Pre-Order Paramount Presents! Double Jeopardy (1999) (4k UHD) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
71fqgq5GGSL._SL1500_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited:

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
However, I can think of a bunch of Paramount titles that deserved this type of release over Double Jeopardy.
Some that come to mind from the 50s...Shane, Stalag 17, Secret of the Incas, St Louis Blues, the Buccaneer (either version), or Lil Abner.

SD_Brian

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
This movie randomly came up in conversation the other day. Hadn't thought of it, probably since I saw it in the theater. Now, two days later, here is a release announcement.

Going forward, I'll have to randomly bring up movies I actually have interest in seeing released. Must use this power for good.

Justin Ray

Second Unit
Real Name
Justin Ray
I’ve always enjoyed this one. I purchased the Imprint version but will happily double dip for Jones and Judd in 4K. For future releases: HOPING Paramount will include Paper Moon in its Presents line this coming year for the film’s 50th anniversary.

albert_m2

Second Unit
Real Name
Albert
Some that come to mind from the 50s...Shane, Stalag 17, Secret of the Incas, St Louis Blues, the Buccaneer (either version), or Lil Abner.

I won't be buying those titles, but I will be buying this one, which was a very successful film during its release so it's odd that it hasn't seen a blu ray yet.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
However, I can think of a bunch of Paramount titles that deserved this type of release over Double Jeopardy.
Yes.

DRAGONSLAYER
ROMEO AND JULIET (1968)
CHINATOWN
Missing Jerry Lewis films
NORTH DALLAS FORTY (available from Via Vision in Australia)
TESTAMENT (available from Via Vision in Australia)
PRETTY BABY (available from Via Vision in Australia)
etc. etc.

Bartman

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Trevor Bartram
When I got my 32" Panasonic widescreen CRT TV with component connections (remember those?) twenty years ago, the Double Jeopardy Paramount DVD was a demonstration disc. I wowed many people with it. I've streamed it in HD and while it's no longer at the demonstration level, I'd still like it on Blu-ray.
I believe the Imprint Blu-ray is from an old HD master. The Blu-ray accompanying the 4K disc got a poor review from a YT reviewer, I'm hoping he's wrong (using the wrong TV settings perhaps?) and hoping for a technical review at this site?

Bartman

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Trevor Bartram
Has anyone purchased this and can comment on the picture quality of the regular PP Blu-ray?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks