What's new

Paramount Please release Happy Days on DVD (1 Viewer)

T r o y

Supporting Actor
Paramount:

I wish you would please at least consider releasing the 70's show Happy Days to DVD. It's been a while and still it's not out on DVD. I hope you will be releasing these memorable shows of Richie,Potsie,Ralph, and of course Fonzie .

I hope there is a PR of this in the near future to at least give us some idea as to when to expect this tv show on DVD.

Regards

T r o y

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
I would welcome this release. Primarily the first few seasons which were the best of TV at that time, IMO.

Walt Riarson

Supporting Actor
For some reason, I feel like we'll be seeing this one sometime in the future. If not late this year, then maybe next year.
I'm not sure why I think that. It just seems like a natural for Paramount given all the other studios season sets being released and doing well.
I hope to see more TV series' on DVD. I know I'd pick up a Happy Days season by season boxed set.
Any chance we'll be seeing it soon?
PS: Any Paramount reps out there...any way to confirm or deny the news in this thread...
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...threadid=41321
about Paramount being the current owners of the title "The Monster Squad"?

Jaime_Weinman

Supporting Actor
I'd buy the first two seasons, which were the seasons when the show was shot one-camera without an audience, and Fonzie was a supporting character. The show was quite wonderful then. The rest of the series (with the studio audience, studio-bound setting, and Fonzie-mania) I can do without.

I wonder if there are any versions of the early episodes without the canned laugh track? If they do exist, it would be great to have a no-laugh-track option, a la M*A*S*H.

Chuck L

Screenwriter
I am personally holding out for the first four seasons of it's sister show Laverne and Shirley.

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Don't forget that Happy Days had a lot of music in it - at least one classic fifties song in every episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks