What's new

Paramount: "Once Upon A Time in the West" status? (1 Viewer)

BobH

Stunt Coordinator
Is this classic still on schedule for sometime late this year? Any update possible is appreciated. You should profit from this one handsomely.

Matthew Kiernan

Stunt Coordinator
An update on this one would be nice. Any efforts being made on releasing either the legendary 4 hour version or at least use that footage as supplements?

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Real Name
Robert
Something tells me that this one won't be out until June, 2003. I don't mind as long as it's done right with the extended version.

Crawdaddy

Martin Blythe

Second Unit
We got sidetracked with other titles and it came up for discussion again this week. Someone needs to make a trip to Italy. But I can't ask for volunteers.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Well, at least we know it's coming sometime. It'd be nice if Charles Bronson would participate somehow but he doesn't seem inclined to do so. His absence on The Magnificent Seven dvd was very noticeable. Too bad.

DanaA

Screenwriter
All I know is that I've been wanting a DVD of this and other films like La Strada for quite a while. Almost ended up buying the VHS, but decided to wait. Amazon now has a button to click if you want to be notified when the DVD comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2handband