What's new

Paramount & Mr. Blythe... THANK YOU! (1 Viewer)

Jason Merrick

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Merrick
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the excellent treatment you gave ENEMY AT THE GATES! Both featurettes were excellent, the inclusion of additional scenes and a high-quality trailer were also much appreciated. Overall, an excellent release from the seemingly, ever-improving Paramount.
P.S. Only two suggestions for the future... 1) A "play-all" option for the deleted scenes... and 2) have we talked about DTS yet?
biggrin.gif

------------------
sig.jpg

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
I haven't watched the movie yet (never seen it before), but it is queued up now for watching. Since I saw this message, I thought I'd go check something. Yep, both "documentaries" are Close Captioned. Even the Deleted Scenes are Close Captioned.
Paramount is simply phoenomenal in this area, and I don't care who hears me say it. Whatever other issues some folks may have, I have none. They put out good DVD's of good movies with good extra features.
Bravo Paramount

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
Closed captioning on supplements? Well now, that certainly does warrent approval. Bravo Paramount, keep up the good work.
icon14.gif

Mark Basile

Stunt Coordinator
I agree. Excellent job on Enemy At The Gates. The movie and the presentation were sublime. Keep up the good work!

Jacob_St

Second Unit
I was thrilled by the deleted scenes too. Thank you Paramount for listening to our suggestions on this forum. Great job!

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
You closed captioned the extras? Way to go Paramount!!!
I'll make it a point to pick this up now as a reward

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks