What's new

Paramount: How about Grease 2! (1 Viewer)

Raymond Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
Since it may be awhile until the original gets released on dvd(can't wait!). How about releasing the sequel?
It's a camp classic & would be great to see it in WS for the first time on home video!
The opening credits on current versions all have a WS tease...as it's in 2:35,looks great, i might add....then once the credits are over it goes into pan & scan mode & looks horrible...well all 2:35 films would look bad in P&S regardless..& this is no exception.
Also you may be suprised at the # of people who like this film..it's become somewhat of a cult classic & at least it's entertaining in that so 'bad' it's good cheesy way.
Hey if you don't like movies with some cheese,your not a real movie fan!(just kidding)...but watching only serious films does get boring after awhile & i like alot of variety from camp classic's to the 'serious' films:) As long as it's good,thats all that matters!
So what do you say? Could it be down for 2003 at the very least?

Esten

Supporting Actor
I'd definitely buy it.I like Grease 2 better than the original.*ducks flying objects*:D
Oh,and because the lovely Michelle Pfieffer is in it.:b

Chuck L

Screenwriter
The movie is probably my biggest quilty pleasure next to Xanadu. Only if the film was presented right would I buy it, I have the vhs and never watch it. Don't know if it because of the presentation or the film itself, but I know that I would seriously ponder a purchase of the title.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I love Michelle Pfeiffer. I watched Grease 2 perhaps 100 times on HBO as a child. I would buy Grease 2 in a second even if it were released apart from Grease.

I bet Paramount beleives (rightly so) that they would sell a few more copies if released on the same day as the first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks