What's new

Paramount February Releases (1 Viewer)

Jaime_Weinman

Supporting Actor
The 1956 Anything Goes movie doesn't really have much to do with the Broadway show. Then again, neither does the version that's usually performed on stage; they always perform it in a revised book and with extra Porter songs that don't belong in this show (like "It's De-Lovely"). Kind of OT but I'd really love to see someone perform the original 1934 version.

Bradley-E

Screenwriter
The Artwork back and front covers for All In A Night's Work, On A Clear Day... and Hello Down There all online on DVD EMPIRE.

Joe Caps

Senior HTF Member
DVD empire lists on a Clear Day as anamorphic 1.85 - too bad, as its a panavision 2.35 film !!

Bradley-E

Screenwriter
I think the ratio on DVD EMPIRE is not correct. They have a habit of not being acurrate on the specs they list.

Scott Kimball

Screenwriter

I'd be surprised if this wasn't OAR - that's one thing that Paramount is usually good about. I would wonder where DVD Empire got that stat, since Paramount NEVER includes aspect ratios in their press releases - or even on the packaging. And, it will be awhile before discs are available for review.

-Scott

rutger_s

Supporting Actor
DVDEmpire always lists pre-release films as 1.85 Anamorphic Widescreen if they don't know the aspect ratio of anamorphic widescreen discs. They are usually corrected after the discs release.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks