What's new

Paramount Digipak Question (1 Viewer)

Paul Arnette

Senior HTF Member
Hi all.

I saw some discussion of this topic in a post regarding Grease, but I thought perhaps it was best to give my question and discussion of this, apparently, reviled packaging it's own thread.

Does anyone know if Paramount plans to use the Grease style of digipak packaging on any of it's future releases?

I saw some mention of Saturday Night Fever being a candidate, and since my wife is a big fan of Flashdance and Footloose I wonder if there was potential for this packaging to be used on them as well.

If it turns out that they do plan to use this packaging in the future, hopefully the wholesale clubs like Costco and Sam's Club will continue to get Amaray versions.

rutger_s

Supporting Actor
Grease and Saturday Night Fever - 25th Anniversary DVD Edition are the only titles thus far to use the "slim" DVD digipack.

Although it should be noted that 2000's X-Men was the first DVD to use the single disc digipack.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Panic Room - Superbit used this same style of slim 1-disc digipak, but X-Men wasn't a "slim" case...standard width.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks