PARAMOUNT , congrats on the new Jack Ryan discs!!!

Discussion in 'DVD' started by David Coleman, May 8, 2003.

1. David Coleman

David Coleman Supporting Actor

Have to give credit where credit is due! I have gotten two of them (RED OCTOBER/CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER) and will get the 3rd shortly. The one's I have am very impressed with, especially over the original releases!

Thank you so much for the DTS too!!! I'm really looking forward to see what other releases in DTS you will have coming!

Even better! Thanks for making these the right price too! I've become more impressed with your product lately you are becoming more competitive!

Once again, Thanks!!!

David

2. Martin Blythe

Martin Blythe Second Unit

Thanks David.

3. Qui-Gon John

Qui-Gon John Producer

Martin, THANKS! Watched my new HFRO last night. It was great! I am very pleased. The only way Paramount could have done better would have been to put this out much sooner. But now that I've finally got it, who cares. Now it you happen to know anyone at BVHE and can talk to them about CRIMSON TIDE, it would be very much appreciated!

GREAT WORK! [​IMG]

4. Aaron Garman

Aaron Garman Second Unit

I'd also like to extend my thanks to Paramount for these new discs. I watched Clear and Present Danger tonight in DTS and I was totally blown away. There was just so much power and resolution in this mix like I haven't heard in awhile. Please Paramount, give us more DTS discs!

AJG